Sunday, April 29, 2012

Onesie Clothes line/Baby Shower

Hello all, I recently threw a baby shower for my sister! I created a clothes line full of onesies and a pair of shorts! 
I made a few different onesies..a plane, an anchor, a tie, and a bow ties with suspenders.  I found the tie onesie tutorial onlineTie Tutorial and used that for my pattern. I just looked up on google a few pictures of a plane, anchor and a bow tie. I used light weight interfacing and ironed it on and it was sewable as well. I did a zig zag stick on it to secure it in place for washing purposes.

I also did a few other fun favors for the party it was a she’s poping type themed shower so we made popcorn and tagged them with a “thanks for popping in”. Popcorn bags receipeWe also made marshmallow pops to go along with it! We made a sweets table as well! I also put together a diaper cake for decoration!

It is pretty simple to do: you gather the items you would like to add to the cake and start with a rubber band and begin rolling diapers and adding them to it and repeat for each layer. I used a empty paper towel roll to hold it all together. I also helped connect it with some receiving blankets as well! You just need a cardboard cake bottom for under it! I used some pins to hold the socks in and the teddy bear!  





No comments:

Post a Comment