Monday, October 31, 2011

The Bapron...I'm obsessed!

Hello everyone, Sara here, I have been on a little bit of a break from the blog due to moving.  Now I am back and have a couple of post about what I made during my time away.

First up is my new favorite thing to make for baby showers.  When I first saw the Bapron on one of my favorite blogs, Craftiness is Not Optional, I just knew I had to make some.  So far I have made three and I have a couple more in the works for future Christmas presents.


It really is an easy project and a great tutorial to follow.  The only change I made was to make them reversible, just to make it a little more personal.  Also when one side is messy you can just flip it over!




So if you need an idea for the next baby shower go make a  Bapron!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Great job Sara. You've inspired me to trying them out too!

    ReplyDelete