Friday, April 15, 2011

A little dress

Hello everyone, it's Sara  here!

Since I am a mother of a boy, I have to search for things to make him.  It seems like there are millions of dress patterns and tutorials that I would love to make, but I don't think DJ Ark would appreciate wearing them.

Well when I saw the tutorial for the 10 Minute Onesie Dress on Prudent Baby (a website that I am obsessed with by the way) I just knew I had to make it for someone with a little girl.  Since Mama Amanda just had little Gia I knew she would be the lucky winner in my desire to create a little dress.

I made a couple of adjustments to the way the tutorial was written, but I think it turned out great.  Also once you put it on little Miss Gia it just looks so much more adorable!!!


Now I am moving back over to the land of boy and starting a new project for DJ Ark.  It was a nice break to work with girly fabric for a little while.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress--how adorable! And your little model is precious. Isn't it fun to make "girly" things for a change? Love the blog--you girls make me wish I was a "few"...uh...years younger so I could be a Crafty Mama, too! I will follow this faithfully for inspiration and for the fond memories it brings back of my time home with my 4 little "angels".

    ReplyDelete