Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring time shirt

Hello everyone, it's Sara here...

With spring trying to make a showing here (we went from 80 degree weather to 40 degree weather in a matter of days), I thought I would try and entice the warm weather to come and stay by making DJ Ark a spring time shirt.  I had the saying, "Chicks Dig Me" that I really wanted to use for the shirt.  So I found a chick clipart online and make a felt chick.  Then I found some font I liked and cut out a freezer paper stencil to paint on the shirt.  All in all it was an easy shirt to make.

Here are the results...


I made some bunnies using this tutorial...he loves them!

The best way to get a toddler to take pictures is bribery...this time it was Skittles!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love the freezer paper stencil idea, too--I'll have to check into that.
    I think the nursing cover (saw this in Sally's blog) would be a great gift for the new mom-to-be in our family!

    ReplyDelete